New Revell Faun Tank Transport in 72nd scale

I see on their web site that they've got that scheduled for this year. Now if they'd just do one modern military truck....

I keep suggesting an M-26 Pershing, but so far no luck in 72nd. Rats.

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

This one is fairly modern, and I believe represents one which has recently been updated. They can carry a Leopard II.

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

Trumpeter has announced a 1/72 Pershing

Are any of their 1/72 scale vehicles out yet?.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

They HAVE? Well, that's the best news I've had all day. Any idea on when it will be out?

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

I have their AS90.... looks fine in the box.

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

grey snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Mustapha, P) wrote in :

Series production started in 1976, they're still in use today. History (in German, though):

Specs and photos:

Load capacity is 52t, so it can carry all but the heaviest MBTs, including early-model Leopards. For the Leopard 2A5, a heavier transporter was developed, the Faun SLT-56 'Franziska'.

Reply to
Harro de Jong

snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com ha scritto:

Hello Tom. There are some, and they are very nice indeed:

Sd.Kfz.9 Famo halftrack is a gem.

P.S. Any news about the two King Air for me? TIA

-- Luca Beato -

del plastimodellismo su
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign \ / X No HTML in / \ email & news

Reply to
lbeato