New use for Future

I have a pair of reading glasses that had a huge scratch in the main viewing section and it was driving me nuts. I cleaned the lenses and
then dipped them in Future, no more scratches..........................
" snipped-for-privacy@AdiespamOL.com" wrote:

Sounds like it works better than the stuff they sell in little bottles for a lot of bucks. The local TV consumer guy checked that out and found it nearly useless.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Mad Modeller wrote:

After seeing the stuff on TV, I tried future to treat my workbench glasses. The results were not that good. The view was quite distorted. I ended up removing the future coating. I suspect there is a lot of art to the dipping process and I didn't know the trick.