New use for Future

I have a pair of reading glasses that had a huge scratch in the main viewing section and it was driving me nuts. I cleaned the lenses and then dipped them in Future, no more scratches..........................

Reply to
n329df

Sounds like it works better than the stuff they sell in little bottles for a lot of bucks. The local TV consumer guy checked that out and found it nearly useless.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

After seeing the stuff on TV, I tried future to treat my workbench glasses. The results were not that good. The view was quite distorted. I ended up removing the future coating. I suspect there is a lot of art to the dipping process and I didn't know the trick.

Reply to
Don Stauffer