NorEastCon 2005

Any modelers in the Northeast United States of Eastern Canada know where (if?) its going to be held this year? I went a couple of years ago to the one in Niagara Falls and later to the one in Toronto and they were great. I find I'm going to be "on my own" that weekend (SWMBO is taking my daughter on a holiday to NYC) so I get to do what I want. If the drive isn't too far, I figure on going. If it is, I'll make do with the BufCon the month before and maybe actually BUILD something!

Reply to
Old Timer

in article snipped-for-privacy@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com, Old Timer at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote on 3/14/05 7:58 PM:

Here's the information I've got: Noreastcon 2005, May 6-8, Park Plaza Hotel, 175 Jefferson Rd., Rochester, NY. For information, contact Armand Miale, 585-223-1128.

Pip Moss

I used to feel cheap 'cause I had no signature.

Reply to
Pip Moss