New Hobby Lobby in town

I was shopping in one of those big shopping plazas yesterday. It was one where I only shop at one store pretty regularly.
As I was leaving the area of the lot where that store is, I happen to glance across to the other end of the lot and saw a Hobby Lobby sign on a long closed, very large vacant store. There used to be a Bradleys there many years ago, then a furniture store, then another store which I don't remember, then vacant for a couple of years. I had to stop and browse. Alas, the model section is not that large, but it is much larger and had more stuff than the local Michael's or A C Moore store in another plaza. I bought a sprue cutter, a bottle of Testors liquid glue with the brush applicator, and a "Touch-N-Flow" glue system. http://www.flex-i-file.com/adhesives.php
Incidentally, the Michaels and A C Moore stores in that other plaza are abutting each other, sharing one wall. What planning!
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com wrote:

sigh. it's 80 miles to even a mediocre shop from here. the micheal's next town over has no kits.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 4, 9:59 pm, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain ( snipped-for-privacy@some.domain) wrote:

hea> >d and shoulders above the other in an eastern suburb of Buffalo. The guy= ru> >nning that one doesn't do bargain bins; he sells that stuff out to an Ol= lie> >'s (similar to a Dollar General, but way bigger)

to > >Niagara Falls this Friday.

Finally got one in New England last July located in Manchester, NH. So far I think its the only one in the area, but maybe we'll see more depending on how the store does.
Add pictures here
✖

good hub area. they should pull in a good crowd.
Add pictures here
✖