Tamiya Yamato

Has anyone had a close up look at the new tooled 1/350 Yamato from Tamiya ?
Anyone care to offer a critique ?
Worth buying ?
Thanks
Peter
snipped-for-privacy@y.z wrote the following:

Not for me at $355. :-) The most I ever paid for a model was $250 for a 1/350 resin model kit of the USS Salem CA-139 only because I served on it.
As for another Tamiya Yamato model, the following one is almost perfect. The detail and weathering belie the fact that it is only 1/700. http://www.modelshipwrights.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid578 Or: http://preview.tinyurl.com/7qflfhj
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY