Nut cases

> > All you need to know about the Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie can be found > > at
> Darn, in the early 80's, we used to send police cars to a lady's house in > the north end of our town because she said the Fed's were listening to the > inside of her heard. No wonder she called the police so often, we made her > foil hats with the shiny side out, instead of in!

I remember when some nut showed up at the gatehouse down at NSA at Fort Meade insisting he wanted to see the General in charge. He wanted the "implant" that they had put in his head when he was in the army removed. No kidding! That kind is out there!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

God that's insane . . . . .