Off to Germany early in the morning.

Back on the 4th May.

Everyone stay safe!

Reply to
Jules

Hey that's my BD... going to be 34. Stop by Martigues, near Marseille on your way. Wife is going to be on a TDY so I am putting off the celebrations untill the 6th. But I'd be happy to buy a round.

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Thanks, bit outof my way and really limited on cash, got my things planned so it should be just about ok for Berlin....off in 30 min!

celebrations

Reply to
Jules

Have a good time Jules m8 :-) Regards Simon

Reply to
SiG

"Jules" wrote in news:MSh3g.10580$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

Ummmm... you won't see this till you get back, Jules, so I'll just say...

"Hope you had a great time, mate" (c:

RobG (The Aussie one)

Reply to
RobG