Off to Germany in just over 24 hours. lots to do now

Speak to you all when im back, stay safe where ever you are...........

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Habst du einen gemutlikeit woken.... At least that's how I remember my under grad German class(I may well be miastaken, 'cuase its's been about twenty years...). Just renmember, the universal language is love, or thermite(if love don't work). Have a grand time, Jules....

C.H. Allen Amature Philosopher, Professional History Teacher, Happy Modeler.....

"Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales" wrote in message news:ncDCe.1553$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

Reply to
Claude H. Allen

'wiedersehen!