Only 2 1/32 Japanese Aircraft ?

The Zero and the Tony seem to be it. I can understand the Zero, but did the Tony's performance in the war merit a kit, bypassing all the
other Japanese aircraft? Seems to me that all the naval aircraft were a bit more important.
In the 70's Revell made the Raiden, Tony and one other 1/32, the name I can't recall. Ebay bids were always huge for the Raiden. Seems like that would have been the obvious choice for an JA model subject.
Just wondering where all the Japanese airplanes are besides all the Hasegawa kits with too many small pieces.
Craig

Tamiya has a 1/32 Zero 22 and a 52, Hasegawa has a new tool Ki-61 and Ki-84 Frank , and just announced a new tool Ki-44 Tojo, and did an old tool Zero 52 and an Oscar long ago.

Revell Japan had an N1K1 George, Bandai, I think & ISTR others molded it, an N1K2 George. Didn't Hasegawa have an Oscar (Ki-43?)?

I have a George by Tomy. I think it is motorized. This site has some good 1/32 scale aircraft information: http://www.largescaleplanes.com/index.html
As far as I know we have (or have had) these: Revell: Zero (late)- Jake - Oscar -Tony George (early) (Rumors also speak of a Kikka) Hasegawa: Zero (late) - Tony - Frank - Oscar Tamiya: Zero (early + late) Tomy/Bandai/Doyusha: Zero (early) - George (late) - Frank Scratchbuilders: Tojo
--

Claus Gustafsen
Strandby Denmark