Has There Ever Been a Rumored Release of These Aircraft in 1/32 ?

SB2C Helldiver
Kingfisher
seems that with the Buffalo's and Airacobra's finally appearing in this scale, that others cannot be far behind.... Time for the Pacific
Theater to catch up with the 1, 009, 789 versions of the 190 and 109.
Craig

yeah, where's my 1/32 betty?
on 9/5/2007 3:48 PM snipped-for-privacy@some.domain said the following:

or 1/32 Sally?
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

on 9/5/2007 5:28 PM snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net said the following:

Geez, I hope not. Sally is my wife!
Bill In Hamptonburgh, NY To email, remove the double zeroes after @

if ken was 10", he'd have his pick of bed's.

That woul dhave been with Barbie... Betty is with Archie (
on 9/5/2007 7:48 PM Stephen Tontoni said the following:

I wasn't sure who was with who, other than Jughead wasn't with either Betty or Veronica.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Stephen Tontoni wrote:

Barney Rubble, shirley?
--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

that would work. even a raiden.
You mean besides Revell's old Raiden?
On Sep 5, 5:09 pm, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

frank wrote:

That didn't assemble all that well; the landing gear was weak.
Pat

sez esci on the box. perhaps our rez genius knows if they are the same. tom? you there? sez esci, 1/48, made in italy. that help?
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

You got me puzzled now. Are you saying there's a 1/48 Raiden in an Esci box? I'm no 1/48th expert but I don't recall Esci doing much with Japanese aircraft. I do recall the 1/32 Revell Raiden but I haven't seen one since the '70s.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

S'alright!
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
To be followed by a Sally.
Art

I wouldn't mind having a 1/32 scale Kyushu J7W1 Shinden canard pusher-prop fighter. A 1/32 scale Aichi D3A "Val" would also make a nice model. Dare we ask for a 1/32 scale injection molded Ohka?
Pat
Pat

Vals, Kates, etc will probably all come out soon in 1/32 because I recently bought all the Hasegawa 1/48 kits. An Okha would be fantastic.
Craig

i bought the resin ohka and it's a nice kit. as soon as i learn resin on some easier, i will tackle it. lots of room for detailing.

It's too bad that Revell's Japanese series of fighters in 1/32 scale didn't go further than it did in the 1960's-70's. A 1/32 scale "Tojo" would have been fun, and "Rex" seaplane fighter would have been a real eye-catcher.

...and given its small size and fairly simple design, pretty easy to make a affordable model of also. A visible version with half the fuselage transparent would be fascinating. As the world's only operational suicide aircraft that was designed specifically to fulfill that role, it's very interesting from a historical point of view also. If it weren't for the embarrassment over its mission. I'd bet the Japanese model industry would have had a model of it out in large scale decades ago. Wouldn't mind seeing it released as a dual kit with a cutaway Kaiten suicide torpedo in 1/32 scale one iota.
Pat