Has There Ever Been a Rumored Release of These Aircraft in 1/32 ?

SB2C Helldiver

Kingfisher

seems that with the Buffalo's and Airacobra's finally appearing in this scale, that others cannot be far behind.... Time for the Pacific Theater to catch up with the 1, 009, 789 versions of the 190 and 109.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

yeah, where's my 1/32 betty?

Reply to
someone

on 9/5/2007 3:48 PM snipped-for-privacy@some.domain said the following:

or 1/32 Sally?

Reply to
willshak

Reply to
crw59

on 9/5/2007 5:28 PM snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net said the following:

Geez, I hope not. Sally is my wife!

Bill In Hamptonburgh, NY To email, remove the double zeroes after @

Reply to
willshak

that would work. even a raiden.

Reply to
someone

if ken was 10", he'd have his pick of bed's.

Reply to
someone

That woul dhave been with Barbie... Betty is with Archie (

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

on 9/5/2007 7:48 PM Stephen Tontoni said the following:

I wasn't sure who was with who, other than Jughead wasn't with either Betty or Veronica.

Reply to
willshak

To be followed by a Sally.

Art

Reply to
Art Murray

I wouldn't mind having a 1/32 scale Kyushu J7W1 Shinden canard pusher-prop fighter. A 1/32 scale Aichi D3A "Val" would also make a nice model. Dare we ask for a 1/32 scale injection molded Ohka?

Pat

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

Vals, Kates, etc will probably all come out soon in 1/32 because I recently bought all the Hasegawa 1/48 kits. An Okha would be fantastic.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

that's what i meant when i wrote raiden. duh. i like the 1/48th kit, but that one would really look good bigified. both a prop and a jet would be cool, but it's so esoteric, i doubt we'll see either.

Reply to
someone

i bought the resin ohka and it's a nice kit. as soon as i learn resin on some easier, i will tackle it. lots of room for detailing.

Reply to
someone

It's too bad that Revell's Japanese series of fighters in 1/32 scale didn't go further than it did in the 1960's-70's. A 1/32 scale "Tojo" would have been fun, and "Rex" seaplane fighter would have been a real eye-catcher.

...and given its small size and fairly simple design, pretty easy to make a affordable model of also. A visible version with half the fuselage transparent would be fascinating. As the world's only operational suicide aircraft that was designed specifically to fulfill that role, it's very interesting from a historical point of view also. If it weren't for the embarrassment over its mission. I'd bet the Japanese model industry would have had a model of it out in large scale decades ago. Wouldn't mind seeing it released as a dual kit with a cutaway Kaiten suicide torpedo in 1/32 scale one iota.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

Barney Rubble, shirley?

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

You mean besides Revell's old Raiden?

Reply to
frank

That didn't assemble all that well; the landing gear was weak.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

sez esci on the box. perhaps our rez genius knows if they are the same. tom? you there? sez esci, 1/48, made in italy. that help?

Reply to
someone

You got me puzzled now. Are you saying there's a 1/48 Raiden in an Esci box? I'm no 1/48th expert but I don't recall Esci doing much with Japanese aircraft. I do recall the 1/32 Revell Raiden but I haven't seen one since the '70s.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller