Has there ever been a rumour of a 1/32 Skyraider ?

googling all I get was a mahogany display plane with that weird silver painted cockpit.

Seems like fodder for Trumpeter.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

...I'm still waiting for a 1/32 Mig-23 and P-61.

And since there's a Ju 88 on the way, how about a He 111?..

Reply to
Rufus

eally. gimmie gimmie gimmie.

Reply to
someone

Hi:

If I recall there was a large scale Mongram/Revell Skyraider that had moving landing gear, flaps, etc. I'm thinking though maybe it was more around 1/40 scale.

Hope thsi helps.

Thanx, Carl

Reply to
fredjocko

yeah, I have that one, but its much too small.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Guillow's has a balsa & tissue one that's right at 1/32. Combat Models has a vac one & Fisher Models, IIRC, has a resin one. They're all the single seaters.

Reply to
frank