"Operation Geronimo" helicopter

Hey, my Mom used to peel apples with a butcher knife, fast as hell, and one strip of peel. She was scary in a good way..... One good knife is all you need but you never have the right wrench/screwdriver........

Reply to
rfranklin

Why does everyone assume that the helo is a completely stealth design? Consider that the tail is simply a shroud for an MH-60?

For example

TJ

Reply to
t_j

contrary...

What would be truly amusing is if it had been left there for disinformation purposes. Something along the lines of marking giant joke condoms "medium" and leaving them to be found.

I remember a humour piece in Playboy (?) back in the late 1960s where the U.S. Navy issued nonexistent submarine arcs for uniforms. Imagine the Soviets expending massive resources trying to that submarine trace down.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Reply to
Dan