OT 10-8

A cable channel is showing this from feb onwards, anygood? never heard of it and cant find out anything about it, seen a LASD car and thats it. ta

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Watched it once.Couldn't decide if it was a comedy or a drama. Didnt do much for me,but I am not a big police show watcher,unless CSI counts(NOT CSI Miami,which sucks...)

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

It's another cop show set in Los Angeles. Some interesting situations. It's entertaining enough without being depressing. Ed "The French couldn't hate us any more unless we helped 'em out in another war." --Will Rogers

(Delete text after dot com for e-mail reply.)

Reply to
RobbelothE

It's about a Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept. trainee Deputy (Danny Nucci) and his days spent under the tutelage of a sometimes grouchy T.O. (Training Officer, played by Ernie Hudson.) I like it, but YMMV...

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

Well, having been a police officer for over 10 years, I rarely watch cop shows, since I don't want to sit and watch the same thing that I do for a living on my off time, and most shows have serious accuracy and credibility issues (Hunter, Chips, anything with Don Johnson...). I've been a regular viewer of 10-8 because I can relate to some of the scenarios depicted. Granted, creativity for TV has distorted some of the things they do (you don't right back to duty after shooting somebody!), but I have laughed uproariously over some of the FTO/Trainee interactions, because they hit the nail on the head on some of that stuff.

That being said, I am a big "Shield" addict! Exception to the rule?

Sean

------------ The biggest critics of the police are those who have never worn a badge and worked the streets.

Reply to
Sean