OT: Closure on National Parks Article - Letters to Editor

"{Editor's note: We got so many wonderful letters on this topic that we'll be devoting another entire column to them next week. Please tune in again.}"

For some closure on this subject, you might want to read the letters to see how the opinions of some in the RMS world differ from the public at large. See...

To read the original article, if you missed it, see .....

My conclusion on all this is that some modelers need to take a hike in a National Park. Get some fresh air and fresh ideas. See you-all on the trail ......

Vess Irvine Estes Park Colorado USA

Reply to
Vess Irvine

If you are as blind physically as politically, I doubt you see much of anything (on the trail or not).

Reply to
SamVanga