OT: For the Erin Grey watchers amongst us

She and Joel Higgins are performing at the Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope, Pa. They are doing "Same Time, Next Year". I caught them being interviewed on a live show this morning on WCAU. Erin still looks pretty good.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

WOW - That's a long way to go.

From Buck Rogers -to- Bucks County...!

I have seen here at a Sci-Fi Convention.

... Carl ..........

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

A brief look into what is really me
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"

cyberborg 4000

I'm kind of surprised that the playhouse is open. They got flooded out last spring when the Delaware rose. The folks down there must have really went at it when cleaning up.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Those of you in the SF Bay Area can see one of her costumes from Buck Rogers at the downtown Planet Hollywood. When we were in high school together I don't remember her having a waist that was about the size of a cat.

Have coresponded with her in the past few years. Alas, she didn't remember our one football game date at Redwood. Too many moves in her miltary family. She had the year wrong, not surprising, but I'm glad to have the yearbook.

Very nice lady today as she was then.

Any models of "Wilma" out there?

Tom

Reply to