OT: Iwo Jima on History Channel tonite

some kind of computer game image thing. the ads look kinda weird. should be quite a different angle on the battle. I think 9pm tonite.

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Craig

A repeat--I don't know if it's going to be a series. It did a very good job of illustrating how the battle was fought and the technology used by both sides. A little cartoonish but very clear. P.J. O'Rourke is known better for his political satire, but he did a fine job presenting it.

Reply to
Tom Cervo