OT Mil-Spec Rock Music

You know it's going to be a tough gig when they stick the body armor on you:

will be interesting to see if anyone takes them up on this...imagine Hannah Montana with a SAW. ;-)

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

...imagine taking fire instead of just getting boo-ed...

Reply to
Rufus

Pat Flannery wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Who?

RobG (The Aussie one)

Reply to
RobG

on 1/13/2008 3:22 PM Pat Flannery said the following:

Betcha it will be a country music band like Big and Rich, or Tobey Keith. Not the Dixie Chicks, tho.

Reply to
willshak

Sorta like some country & western bars on a Saturday night....;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Miley Cyrus is 15, but there's a noble tradition of it. Probably not so much nowadays. Of the major cast members in the movie version of Grease, only Dinah Manoff (Marty "Maraschino, you know, as in cherry?") was a teenager IIRC.

Reply to
Neil Gerace

Kinda like the original "Blues Brothers"?

Reply to
Andrew M

And a very well-developed teenager at that:

she was born in January of 1958, so would have just been hitting 20 when the movie was being made (released 1978). Olivia Newton-John was hitting 30 at the time, although she sure didn't look it:
Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

Cripes man, warnings from now on, please!

Reply to
Eric Chomko

Well, it wasn't like they were naked or anything. Although I can think of a lot better places to put the moves on a girl than when she's sitting on a toilet, although she seems to have the lid down.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

...like that's...better?

Reply to
Rufus

In rec.models.scale Andrew M wrote: : : Kinda like the original "Blues Brothers"? : Here at Bob's Country Bunker, we play both kinds of music: Country, and Western.

"Country... AND Western?" - Londo Molari, Centauri Ambassador, Babylon 5.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

I remember her from "Empty Nest". She always wore those pleated short, full skirts. It went a long way to make up for her character's personality. Shoulda taped more of those shows. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

If you look at the photo closely, you'll note that she is apparently wearing pantyhose with bikini panties under them. So I don't think it's here intention to relieve herself, unless this is one very unsanitary or dimwitted character she's playing. I've never seen the movie this is from, so how she ends up on top of the toilet is a open question.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

...I'm not certain that being fully or partially clothed is any indication of any specific intent these days...

Reply to
Rufus