OT new car

Well....what can i say....

Comments welcome ;-)

Jules

What scale? Are you sure it was the wind that caused the wobbly driving? In regard to lots of the forms to fill out, ever worked/dealt with any government agency? Waay back in my younger days MAD mag did a spoff on inventing a paper bomb targeting government paperwork (obviuosly pre computer) - still valid today in many ways.

Reply to
Andrew M

yeah the car is solid, as soon as a big gust hit the side you can feel it, other than that it was stable and fine....

Im off down to Italy in it, to deliver the 4 Italeri helos to the artist, then make my way upto Germany and party like a bitch from hell with all the girls i can meet ;-)

Reply to
Jules

we share a fraullien addiction, jules. send me a hessian bitch with a really bad attitude, ok, buddy?

Reply to
someone

im sure i can spare one!

Reply to
Jules

even a bavarian farm girl would be ok. just leave the honey wagon there, ok?

Reply to
someone

i can arange that....

Reply to