OT: Why do wives always respond this way?

To go dancing on this Harvest Moon?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

To go somewhere on a desert highway...she rides a Harley Davidson.

Reply to
Rufus

Nah, we all just want to live on Sugar Mountain

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

...beats loadin' that Econoline van.

Reply to
Rufus

yeah, but make sure you've got it all set to go, before you come for my piano...

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Why? Maybe because it was a significant unplanned expense from the household budget without any compensating reduction in another category?

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin