Paint Overspray Collector Gizmo

You think a store like home depot would sell a overspray collector for spray painting.Something like a box w/filters inside to trap the spray w/a small fan.This would make it alot easier to start painting some models I have lined up.

Reply to
teem

Well...sure if wishes were horses we would all take a ride. Home Depot probably has all the materials available to * make * a spray booth. But if you want a fancy one assembled ready to go you are going to give a pretty penny for it. If you wanted to make a cheap ' spray booth ' you could get one of those blower fans and connect a hose to it for an exhaust and use a cardboard box as a ' booth '.

Chris

Reply to
CCBlack

Or you could look back a couple days to the thread titled "poor man's spray booth" for some good hints.

Reply to
Sara