Paint Rack

All this talk about the "good 'ol days" and paint got me to looking through some of my stuff. I've found a metal Testors paint rack, the one with the military colors on top in bottles, and spray cans at the bottom. Its been slightly modified to accomodate other things such as clamps and so forth. I've got no use for it anymore. If anyone is interested I'll sell it for $5 and you can pick it up or I can disassemble it and ship it to you. Of course you'll have to pay the shipping. Let me know or its going in the dumpster.

Cheers

Reply to
leadsled58

Are you located in the US?

Reply to
Southern.Fried.Herring

Yes, sorry, my mistake for not making that clear. Anyone in Texas, near Waco can pick it up.

Cheers.

Reply to
leadsled58