paper modeling

I am looking voor papermodeling scans, can anybody help me.

stammonius.

Reply to
Stammonius

Do you mean images of paper models that have been built or actual images that you can print out to make paper models? Delta 7 Studios has some free paper models you can download and print out.

Gary Kato

For free stuff, try also:

for ship stuff and

for some amazing motorcycles and wildlife models.

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

excellent gallery here:

info here:
german:
Joseph

Reply to
spinali

Reply to
"Bo" Mathews

Hi,Ho

greg

Reply to
GCLOWER

"

"

Reply to
Silver

Here you can have a FREE model of an electrical generator. There are also reviews of a "STEAM ENGINE" and A "MOTORCYCLE" models, which I have built. Links are provided to FREE plans for those models. Everything is 100% paper!. This is a great hobby.!

"

" BCNU...........Silver

Reply to
Silver