Phoenix in August?

All but its lonely, without reference or regards to anyplace else. ;-)

Tom

Reply to
Tom H

He has Norm, under his real name. Which is probably Dennis, AKA Azhoser.

oxmoron1 MFE

Reply to
OXMORON1

Oh yeah! The dog turd.

Reply to
Norm Filer

For what it's worth Melnick's posts trace out to the same ph.cox.net end of the spigot that AZHosers uses.

WmB

WmB

Why am I not surprised? Ah well, that address is already in my killfile too.....

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Yep. Iowa has a river passing by to the east. Phoenix only has an international border to its south.

Bill Banaszak, MFE :)

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

If he's the same twit then he really can spell and type. The whole ignorant bit is a sham.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Bill

Have you ever met this cretin?

It's no sham. He probably found a spell check software in a dumpster somewhere.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Twin turds of different sphincters?

Maiesm72 wrote:

Reply to
Ron

Never met him, don't care to. Just thought he'd been having us on. A dumpster sounds right. Probably lives in one.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

DING DING DING, Give the man a cookie! My god you plastic modelling glue sniffers do have a rather dense skull protecting that small peanut sized brain! Who else could tell the truth about the wasteland of Phoenix? You are all fools to come out here, the mormon bunch only awards prizes to thier own flock of good buddies And your lilly white skin is gonnna bake like a potato under a broiler! its gonna be fun chuckling at you broiled like lobster eastern fools!

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cmon out to THE very LAST IPMS Nationals EVER!!! The Phoenix lot is gonna lose so much money on this event it will break the bank!

Hey, at least thier old Pal and buddy CHARLIE will get his cut!

Melnick Mr. Melnick to you all!

Reply to
Mr.Melnick

Mr. Melnick to you all!

Nope!! It is Mr. Gone to me----PLONK!!!!

Reply to
Norm Filer

Wrong answer IDIOT! The Salt River Known locally as the Rio Salada passes directly through Phoenix! And In Tempe they built a man made lake, that smells really bad and breed mosquitos!

Learn some, them spout!

mel \\\\\

Reply to
Mr.Melnick

Iowa has a river passing by on the west too.

There's a 100 miles of nowhere between Phoenix and the border.

When I say in the middle of nowhere I'm not claiming its the most isolated, or more or less isolated than another place, or that the city itself doesn't have a lot to offer, just that its in the middle of nowhere.

Tom

Reply to
Tom H

Well I think it is damn cool that it is going to be in Phoenix this year, gives me a chance to go, I will drive the 100 miles in the heat .

Reply to
Christopher H

the only actual bad part of phoenix in the heat is the air quality. if there's a typical inversion, don't breathe.

I can see that now on the official tourist brochures - "Bring your own oxygen or have one of our friendly dealers refill your tank!"

;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

wrong time of yr for the inversion. Happens mostly in the winter months. Here in the summer we have our monsoon season, afternoon thunderstorms, so the air gets mixed up very well. I would rather be here in Aug than in Oshkosh, Wi in Aug. Yes it is hot, but as the joke says, it's a dry heat. Matt Gunsch, A&P,IA,Private Pilot Riding member of the 2003 world champion drill team Arizona Precision Motorcycle Drill Team GWRRA,NRA,GOA

Reply to
N329DF

natives call the brown air the shit stain.

i must of hit a freak....going to tucson once and phenix had an evil cloud hovering. in july.