Pitts or Christen Eagle

Any one know of a good Pitts or Christen Eagle model? 1/48 or larger, preferably?

Paul Scherer

Airshow models does 1/32 resin Pitts and Christens, plus others. Take a look:

review of the Christen Eagle:
this one's the Pitts:
I've seen both of these built up by a cal modeller. They're impressive.

Reply to
Jessie C

Reply to
Mike J. Idacavage

I have several of their kits, but I believe that they are no longer in business. I sent them money for two models, and they never returned the kits or the money. Be careful.

JN

Reply to
Viperdoc