plating service - info please

A while ago (as in a year or two) I used a plating service - seems he was located in pacific northwest or someplace like that - to have some wheels plated. I sent him a pic of the parts and he sent me a quote, I sent him the parts and he sent me back four beautifully plated wheels.

Problem is I can't find his contact info anywhere. Can anyone help?

Thanks, Randy

Reply to
Randy Millar

bet a guy here will know.