How to paint paveway bombs

I have the 1/72 Monogram A-10 and i wanna make the bombs look better. I
painted all the bombs olive drab and then on the dumb bombs i put metallic
grey on the front tips and a yellow stripe behind them. They look pretty
good now.
But in the pics Ive seen of the paveways they are all solid green. I dunno
what kind of paveways they are but what can i do to make them look better
but still realistic? Im adding a yellow stripe a little ways down and was
thinking about a different shade of green for the fins and the front
guidance part. Any other techniques? (yea i dont do planes much)
Reply to
frederickson