Pocher Car question?

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

They run around $4200 or so...

If oyu do a Google search on Pocher you will get a fair number of hits - the kits are pretty expensive, and there are even aftermarket and replacement parts available from a few sources, as well as "trans-kits" which allow the builder to convert the basic kit to additional configurations.

Reply to
Rufus

Don,

$100 vs a couple of thousand or so for the Pocher? Sounds like a deal for the Tamiya. Where can you get these Tamiya kits from? jim

Reply to
jimbol51

Good source here:

And if you REALLY want to get creative, some fantastic stuff here for the Tamiya F1 kits:

I have to agree - the Tamiya 1/12 kits are the finest...have several in my stash. I did the Lola T-70 as a teenager and missed an opportunity in the reissue...man, I'd like another one of those...

Reply to
Rufus

do any of them come with a revenue genrator to allow purchase?

Reply to
someone

Money trees but they may be difficult to grow in the desert. ;) Heck, they're hard to grow here in the Northeast.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

every time i get one to root, it gets bimbo'd, knicked or throttled by some obscure relative. at odd times it kicks out a motorcycle or some kits, so i can't whine to loudly. i hear the northeast variety are partial to a parasite named scummiest alomoniest. that true?

Reply to
someone

Mine was attacked by the parasite "Domesticus relationsus". Despite my best efforts it constantly sucked a certain percentage every week. That bimbo problem sounds interesting but I've never encountered it personally.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

depends on which kind of bimbo you have attached to your wallet. bimbus domesticus is the average pretty american girl who has never heard no, neuvos yorkus japas princess will whine while she drains, the euro suckuallus leaves permanet family memeber imbedded and the asiaticcus smalless will kill herself if you go bust. very tough to cure and a sheer drain on model building!

Reply to
someone