[Q] How's the Doyusha 1/72 VIIC u-boat?

Reply to
frank

Patience, Grasshopper...didn't you notice the pre-sale on a fourthcoming

1/72 Revell Type XIIC Uboat in the December Squadron flyer...drool...

Save yer pennies.

Reply to
Rufus

I understand it's a reissue. Is the detail good for the scale?

There is also a 1/350 I-400 by Doyusha, released together. How about this one?

Reply to
Jonnson Liew

IIRC Those Doyusha U-Boats had electric motors and a single propeller and were mainly for "Bath tub naval maneuvers". I have their type 9 down stairs in the pile. I have been looking at what would be needed to make a decent model of it and a lot of Milli-Putt would be first on the list.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

My Bad. The one by Doyusha is in 1/150.