[Q] Iraqis in the sand diorama

I'm interested in building a diorama of iraqi planes buried in sand with bits uncovered. Was wondering what kind of markings they'd have, and if any reference photos exist anywhere?

Reply to
Sir Loin of Beef

Al Superczynski

here you go:

Rob

Reply to
Rob Knight

Try ACIG.org: they have a number of pics in their Iraqi AF section of the forum, and check the articles section as well; I believe Su-25s and MiG-25RBs were the ones pictured as buried.

Posted via

- web to news gateway for usenet access!

Reply to
Matt Wiser