Question for y'all "bigtime" eBay sellers

I recently started selling on eBay, mainly to clear out some excess. When listing kits, I still only list in 1 category. I'm wondering if you big sellers know or think it's worth an extra category. An example, if I'm listing an airplane, I put it in the models, "air" section. Would it be worth that little extra to also list it in the "military" section as well? Thanks for any advice.

Reply to
frank

If its a military plane I would prefer it stay in the military section. I would not want it mixed up with 747's etc. It may get lost in the big "air" category if you don't do a specific search.

Craig

frank wrote:

example,

Reply to
crw59

No

I rarley serch just aircraft or armour or scale........mind you recently i did that. i guess if people are looking for a particualr thing they will just search for item. i often see things i wanted that were in the wrong scale or type anyway If its military then just do militray

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott III