IMC Gulf-Weyer GT40

I just picked up an old IMC 1/25 scale Gulf-Weyer GT-40 (LeMans,

1968-69), and it is without instructions (which I knew when I bought it). Would anyone out there happen to have a set they can copy and send to me? Thanks.

Jim

Reply to
Gromit

Bonjour Jim,

As an alternative, you could browse Hobby Search Scale Models (

)and use their display of similar kits instructions, notably some Fujimi 1/24 GT40, to print-screen them into a word file for reference.

Reply to
pcar