Question on the Tu-160...

I just got me the model of the Trumpeter kit.

I just want to ask the question. Did someone say that the missile is too long? And if so, how much do I need to cut it down to? Is there a website that would tell me?

Help me out here.

Reply to
William L. Powell

I think you might find something helpful on the Linden Hill website. Ken Duffy does lots of Soviet models and ISTR his building a Tu-160. I just don't have a specific url for you.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

William

Look at this review and part way down there is a link thaat has 1\72 scale drawings of these missiles.

Mike

Reply to
MQM107