Question re: Tamiya Rattle Cans

Okay, so what's the difference between the AS-XX and TS-XX
types of paints. I live in Korea and this is pretty much the only
brand that I'm able to purchase.
Thanks!
Reply to
hill4448
" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote in news:cd731e9f-3836-4177- snipped-for-privacy@z21g2000pre.googlegroups.com:
The AS series seems specifically for aircraft. TS is suggested for everything I've seen references in armor, ship and aircraft instructions, even cars.
Far as I can tell they are physically the same, they smell the same and appear to perform the same.
Reply to
Gray Ghost

Site Timeline