Re: Bunjee Love

and just like when his parents made him,the rubber broke... in other words,virus spam alert :-Þ

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

That's a physical impossibility. Must be a virus.

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

OK, now I have to ask how you'd know that? Enquiring minds need to know! ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

The act of falling or suspension of gravity elicits an adrenalin response in the human body which interferes with tumescence. I suppose there's a freak or anomaly out there somewhere but the URL is consistent with all the other virus postings. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

So much for sex in Space...

Bill Banaszak, MFE ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

8^) Yeah, a long envisioned fantasy. I imagine after you've been there for a day or so your body would adapt. I wonder if there's any reports from the shuttle missions? Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Well, they haven't done any studies on pregnancy (that I've heard of) but apparently weightlessness is not good for the body. They've got strict exercise regimens to keep your musculature from deteriorating into jello. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Also bone mass loss.

Reply to
Ron
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

Those co-ed phlights gotta lead somewhere! Too bad the cargo bay isn't atmospherable. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper