Re: C-5 Kit

What, that 1/144 kit? I think it was issued only one time by Revell.

> It was also released in a Testors box. Not to mention Otaki, Entex, > etc.... I wonder who actually owns the molds? >

Right now it seems to be Neptune, King of the Deep Blue Sea!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley

Tokyo Bay is neither all that deep nor even a little bit blue. It runs from tan to downright brown most of the year, or it was the last time I visited a few years back.

Must be all those unraised bombed out hulks and the wreckage of Tokyo dumped there in 1945-48.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

and millions of swords, arasakas and nambu's

Don't know of rescues, but didn't some of the Frog moulds 'drop off' between New Zealand and Hong Kong (N113, Meteor 8 amongst others)

Reply to
Dave Fleming