Re: Dilema 8196

(snip)

Uhmmm... > > Frank, are you cross-posting? > > ; ) > > > MB >

Sometimes cross-dressing -- I mean... err... I mean...

Naw, but I cut half-a-dozen newsgroups from Randy's post; the things you see on the Internet -- sheesh! ;-)

Frank

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

I didn't see anything but your post and Milton's query. And why would you like to meet them both? Don't you already have a Mrs.? Tch, tch.

Bill Banaszak, MFE ;)

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Indeed there's a Mrs. and thank God she doesn't have Usenet access! Otherwise, the cast iron frypan would have one new use...

Frank

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

trans cranial juxtaposition?

Probably put a dent in the pan. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

(snip)

Indeed! The cheapo Mirro teflon pan is one thing but the ancient cast iron hand-me-down is another one, altogether. I'm not messing with that... Even on Father's Day...

Frank

Reply to
The Kranicks