Re: gibberish

THAT post made more sense then anything I ever read on RMS!!!

Reply to
eyeball

eyeball wrote in news:f4342a63-c354-4b12-9148- snipped-for-privacy@b64g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:

HEY! That was the Rama-Lama super secret handshake!

GET HIM BOYS!!

Make the bastard build a Williams B-10. And stuff a case of banana beer down his shorts.

AIEEEE!

Do i hear a squeaking trike and those oh so simian grunts?

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

I did, 20 years ago. Wish I still had it. I'm hoping Williams bros will re-release it so I can build another :)

Reply to
eyeball