Re: Girlfriends sexual exploits

Get the hell out of our group. Take this where it belongs.

Reply to
Scgmckman

You mean there is a rec.sick.wackos group??

Bill Shuey :-)

Reply to
William H. Shuey

"Ya' PREverts and yer PREversions!"....Keenan Wynn as Sgt. Bat Guano in "Dr. Strangelove".

-John

Reply to
Pacific95

John commented:

Get your guano together! If you are quote a source get the sources title correct. Bat Guano was an officer IIRC, not an NCO.

Then again I might be in error, but if I am it is the first error of this new day, This is Monday, right?

Rick MFE

Reply to
OXMORON1

Colonel, COLONEL Bat Guano? Major?.....Ya PREvert!

-John

Reply to
Pacific95

Just so this thread isn't completely off topic, Noch has released three sets of HO scale figures engaged in sex. I don't know why anybody would want something like that, but if you do, here they are:

(Warning: these links should not be viewed by children.)

?fid=620&artnr=15952&nav=0

Joe Jefferson

what? no butterfly flic?

Joe Jefferson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com:

For the cathouse off of Main St in your layout.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

omg... how do they model with one hand? ;)

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

First observation...WHY?

Second observation...approriatness of scale...HO...

Reply to
Rufus

Frank,

Did you ever see Ski's 1/72 strip jo> For the cathouse off of Main St in your layout.

Reply to
Ron

Dang, I thought that was George C. Scott, not Keenan Wynn!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

It's more likely alt.binaries.sick.wackos. I think we're already at rec.scalemodels.wackos.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Obviously the intended target for all those enhancer potions being hawked through e-mail. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Or the orgy going on in the suburban housing development. Gives new meaning to 'running your train into the tunnel'. ;Þ

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak