Re: halogen lamp & paint

Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

Yes, i'd imagine it was. :p

Reply to
Chad

Ho, Ho, Ho, and not because it's Christmas time! This brings back a memory. A region 2 convention some years ago and they had a photographer there to take pictures of the winning models. I think it was a Revell

1/32 scale P-40 that was allowed to sit too long in his lights and by the time anyone noticed, the wings were really droopy. End result looked like something from one of those calendars done by the artist who does characatures of aircraft, I forget his name. And then there were the models I loaned to a small hobby shop for display many years ago. Agreement was they would be in a case inside, but the word didn't get to his clerk somehow. Ever seen what sitting in an West facing store window in August can do to a plastic model??

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

snipped