Re: Hey e

"Plank"?

Is that a flat plonk?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

hispanic punk. 'ey ponk!

Oops, I hit hit my keyboard so hard it went flat. Time to get it retuned, sorry.

The Old Timer

memories of my old neighborhood.... the kids called everyone morricone so i called them basura. it worked.

Why do I think I wouldn't find these terms in a polite dictionary?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

My guess wasn't too far off then. There are always impolite words one can use without dipping into obscenities.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

sometimes. but sometimes oh fudge doesn't make it.