Re: Johnson Future anyone??

Tuen

> > I have foned another store, i tried co op, somerfields, tescos and other > local ones only asda hasnt foned me back yet, i will try and fone johnsons > themselves and see who they ship too store wise > > > Hello, > > > > Is anybody willing to send me a bootle of Future from the US? Yes, I know > > there are "equivalents" in Europe but they are not the same. > > > > I'll pay the costs first ofcourse. > > > > I live in the Netherlands by the way. > > > > > > Ps: I've been searching also for international online stores with no luck. > > > > > Mmm?...so its Johnson's Future is the black market

darling now? What happened to American cigarettes and designer jeans? I will trade you a case of Future for two cases of Dutch cheese and beer? Just joking, don't need any problems with Interpol right now. :-) Mike IPMS

Reply to
Mike Keown

Hey Mike:

That case of Future might be a good trade - he could recoup his cost for the cheese and wine by selling bottles to other poor deprived European Modellers! :-)

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Lol

Reply to
Teun

I guess that would be a nice trade. Very profitable for Teun. My 800 ml bottle did cost me Euro 17,95 and 150 km by car to LHS. And i think one bottle lasts a modelers lifetime :-) Lode

Reply to
Lode

say to attend a major IPMS convention, or that big modeling gig they have in Germany, a couple of bottles of Future might very well open doors here to not available to us Yanks? Its really odd that a bottle of floor shine might have more influence than money, guns or lawyers? Just a muse as I sip my coffee.:-) Mike IPMS

Reply to
Mike Keown

When did you buy it Lode? LHS doesn't sell them anymore. The guy working there said he couldn't find it on his trip to America. I don't know where's been but I guess he's talking bullshit.

Reply to
Teun

unless your girlfriend decides it was on your modeleing shelf by mistake and attacks the kitche floor. and i didn't even get the decals by the fridge!

He couldn't have looked very hard. It's available in virtually any grocery store or supermarket, not to mention chains such as Wal-Mart, K-Mart, and Target.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Future is every where. You'll even find it on the shelves of little corner Mom and Pop stores. I've even seen little

8 oz. bottles of it selling at various 7-11s and Nite Owl convenience stores. Mike IPMS
Reply to
Mike Keown