Johnson Future

Hello,
Johnson Future is not available in Europe. Can anyone send me a bottle? I'll
ofcourse pay for it and the costs.
I live in the Netherlands by the way.
Greetings
Reply to
Teun
There is a source for Future in the Netherlands (maybe more, but only one that I know of): Luchtvaart Hobby Shop, near Schiphol International Airport. Their website is

Hope this helps, Sven
"Teun" schreef in bericht news:bndqgg$6qk$ snipped-for-privacy@reader08.wxs.nl...
Reply to
TimeLess
Yes I know Sven :-) I ordered 4 months ago but they don't have it. I spoke one of them. He just returned from the US and told me he couldn't find it there. Strange, I thought almost every grocery shop in the US sells Future. I found one online shop which sells it (6 pack) but with shipping cost and Dutch tax one botlle will cost me around $40 !
I guess I must look further :-(
Reply to
Teun
You Can buy it in Europe under other names, in the UK it is called KLEAR
Reply to
Ted Taylor
'Future' is marketed in Europe as 'Kleer'. I'm not sure if it is sold in the Netherlands, but if you can find 'Kleer' in a local market you've got the same product.
Steve
Reply to
Rabbi
if you get no luck, email me an di will send you some from the UK
Reply to
JULIAN HALES
B&Q or Tesco do Johnson's Klear
Spencer The undisputed "I've never finished a model" king
Reply to
Spencer
Hey! Safeway as well!
Reply to
JP
Actually Klear and similar European products ARE NOT THE SAME PRODUCT as Future. They are similar and work almost the same on models, but they are not the same.
The US Future is cristal clear, while Klear is actually not clear - it is a bit milky.
Reply to
Vodnik
I have had Future be a bit milky, but dries totally transparent.
Woody
Vodnik wrote:
Reply to
James Woody
That's interesting... I have a bottle of genuine Johnsohn's Future bought in the USA ( Thanks again, Al! ) and it is cristal clear. All European products I saw were more or less milky, although they indeed dry transparent (some of them however have slight yellowing effect, so caution is required when used over the white paint).
Reply to
Vodnik
Before spending big bucks to ship the US version check out "The Complete Future" at
PerkMstr
I have a bottle of Johnson Klar Polish (made for Scandinavia, it is even marked as environmentally friendly, with the nordic "Swan" mark) and it is _definitely_ clear as water, not milky at all.
I have another, similar, Danish brand floor polish, which contains wax. It is slightly milky. It will however dry up to a nice satin matt finish so it is also useful. But it's not Future/Klear.
-Lasse
Reply to
Lasse Hillerøe Petersen
Lasse, does the Klar smell kid of sickly sweet? If it does, it may be Future.
"Lasse Hillerøe Petersen" wrote:
Reply to
Ron
Yes it does - slightly pear flavored, I suppose. It not just may be Future - I'm sure it is. Other, milky brands (we have one called Sterling) contain wax.
I bought my bottle of Klar at a hobby store - the owner had imported some from Sweden where it is/was more common. Perhaps they have changed the formula for Scandinavia since, if it now contains wax and is milky, but what I have in my 4-5 year old bottle is a crystal clear liquid.
-Lasse
Reply to
Lasse Hillerøe Petersen
Yep, that's Future.
"Lasse Hillerøe Petersen" wrote:
Reply to
Ron
"...In the Netherlands it is known as "Pronto Wax for wooden floors" with a brown cap or "Parket Plus..."
Pronto Wax is unknown in the Netherlands. Must be the Spanish "equivalent". We do have Parket Plus (and Vloer Plus) but the results are poor and the smell is different.
How much does Future cost in the US?
Reply to
Teun
The Luchtvaart Hobby Shop near Schiphol sometimes sells a bottle of Future.
"Teun" schreef in bericht news:bo0ccp$mir$ snipped-for-privacy@reader10.wxs.nl...
"equivalent".
Reply to
Lode