Need Johnson Future Wax from the US

Hello,

I'm into modeling too and as you know Johnson Future Wax isn't available in Europe. I know there are "equivalents" but they aren't the same. So my question is if anyone is willing to send me one? Ofcourse I'll pay for every cost made.

Greetings from the Netherlands

Teun

Reply to
ManDrake

I'm always willing to send a bottle of Future at my cost plus postage to anyone overseas. Just email me directly for details.

Reply to
Al Superczynski