Johnson Future

Hello,

Is anyone in the States willing to send me a bottle of Johnson Future Floor Wax?? All the cost will be payed first ofcourse. Yes, I know there are "equivalents" here in Europe but they aren't the same.

Just need someone to take the effort to by a bottle of Future and send it to the Netherlands...

Greetings

Teun

Reply to
Teun

Check google newsgroups back a few months. I am fairly certain there is a hobby shop near the Schipol airfield that is selling US Future that they have imported for modelers.

Reply to
Michael Stanley

shop near the Schipol airfield that is selling US

Reply to
Nemesis

If you can't find anyone to send you any, let me know and we'll see how hard it is to get you some.

Reply to
Paul

So im lucky. I got a botle from LHS about 1 yr ago. One bottle will last a modellers lifetime i guess :-). But be carefull if you have someone send a bottle. The cap is "bidon" style. So it opens easily under a little pressure. Lode "Nemesis" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

hobby shop near the Schipol airfield that is selling US

Reply to
Lode