GreatModels Selling Future in Small Bottles

GreatModels Webstore Selling Future in Small Bottles

I knew someone was going to get the idea.

GM is selling 3 oz bottles of Future-for-Models Acrylic Wax. Here's there description:

DIFFICULT TO FIND OUTSIDE THE US. Registered Trademark from SC Johnson. Usually dries in 20-30 minutes. For canopy shines, and replaces gloss coat for decals. Ready to airbrush. Do NOT dilute in water. Includes Badger plastic bottle 51-0054. - $3.95

Or in a 3/4 oz bottle (Badger glass bottle 50-0052)- $1.95

Ain't capitalism great!

James

Reply to
James D. Farrow

Yes, it amazes me it's taken so long.

Reply to
Blackbird

This way to the Egress...

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

Of course I can still buy a lifetime supply for the same price at any grocery store :-P

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Yup, it sure is. And Great Models is up front about what they're doing, unlike the outfit that sold (sells?) repackaged mineral spirits as "Glue Zapper"......

BTW, I'm always happy to send a bottle of Future to our overseas friends at my actual cost plus postage. Just contact me directly by email for details.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

I tried hard to find the Future Floor in the CZ. Even here it's being sold - not crystal clear liquid, but kinda emulsion looking, but works nad dries to the ultra gloss finish, the same as usual Fu.Fl. In the PL,CZ, SK u can find it as the "Sidolex"

DK.

"James D. Farrow" pí¹e v diskusním pøíspìvku news:ESNvc.28740$ snipped-for-privacy@nntp-post.primus.ca...

Reply to
Danny