Re: keeper

scans up in abms

Thanks but my newsreader wants to download it as a text file. Odd, I've been able to download pics from abms before. Can you send it to my email address as an attachment? tia,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Keeper, I was there and tried to download it as well. AOL claims that it's too big to do so, that's why it wanted to go as a text. You'd need software to convert it back once on your drive.

The Old Timer

you betcha. onna way!

the windoze viewer should read, it's standard jpeg.

Yeah, anytime someone sends me an embedded jpeg it translates to a txt file. What software do I need to transfer it back? tia,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Damned if I know, I still haven't figured out how to download pictures to the newsgroup for mailing. No problem with e-mails, but the Newsgroups are another story....

The Old Timer

a better news reader. i use an antique, news express. look for nx201.zip in google. tiny prog, light on resources. just unzip in a dir and drag the newspaper icon to your desktop. fill in the info and whoa laa.

mozilla

I just attach pics to my post like I do in e-mail. I'm using Netscape

4.7.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak