Re: Revell 1/72 sub construction question

Whoops, this can only happen to a modeller, must be the glue fumes :-)

Erik Wauters

"T. Forward" schreef in bericht news:IFLac.32878$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.socal.rr.com...

"Seams"...that's great! LOL > > > Thanks, mine is still in the sealed box, too scared to start it, but it > > seams it would be a shame not to build it after all > > > > Erik Wauters > > > >
Reply to
Erik Wauters

Tapped mine with Tamiya masking tape first then let Mek-Pak run along the seam's.

No problems and dries allot faster than tube glue, which come to think of it I have not used this for many years. To messy.

Spence

Reply to
Spencer