Re: Need Three View of SEA Camo for F-86 Sabre

There is an Air Force Spec for SE Asia camo for the F-86H - I actually saw a couple of ANG birds painted this way. Unfortunately I have no pictures or drawings available. Also saw a couple of F-86H's in tactical grey about the same time. (1967-1968)

Jack

Well Folks, the subject header says it all, > I'm looking for a 3 view of SEA camo for an > F-86 Sabre. I'm currently building the MPC > F-86D and adding AIM-4 Falcons to it on the > plumbed pylons and adding inner pylons as > well. > > Yes, I know it never flew like this. It's > for a friend who'sinto wargaming and wants > one for an 'alternate history' theme game > he's developing. So far I've got the idea > to have a scalloped border between the un- > derside and the upper camo, but need a pat- > tern that would pass muster on a regular > Sabre. > > Thanks for any and all help! > > > -andy
Reply to
Jack G

A photo of a couple of New York ANG F-86Hs in SEA camo can be found at:

Scott Wilson

Reply to
Scott R. Wilson

Here is another page you might find useful:

Wilson

Reply to
Scott R. Wilson