Re: online store made even easier to use

I would never order anything from an online store that does not have its

>own domain but relies on a free hosting site. To me that is unprofessional. > > Just my 2 cents. > > -- > JJ

I don't know - I walked an order thru all the way to the brink of paying and it went smoother than most "professional" sites. Nice uncluterred layout he's got there. For that, I think I could overlook the arrangement of the alphabet in the address bar.

If the site isn't set up for SSL transactions, that's another matter entirely...

WmB

Reply to
WmB

well we'll have a domain sorted soon..just a case of where it went, on the main site or the store..but that should be sorted soon, but if you only wish to buy from a dot com thats your choice.

My priroity was sorting out the store and getting it set up, running and also laid out in a user friendly way...and I'm not a cyber geek either, lol...just my two cents in return

Reply to
Glenn