Re: OT: Boycott Trolls

Has anyone run down this troll's domain info to see which of our trolls he is? I don't have the computer smarts to do it myself.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

You can say that again. Sending stuff to folks' private e-mail that might be deemed threatening can get you into a world of trouble. For instance - if you were to send somebody the following:

"This reply is meant just for you, Mr keyboard tough-guy. If you want to know if I'm man enough, come to DC and look me up. I'm in the book. I'll give you all the Man you can handle and then some. Then I suspect you're not man enough, are you."

somebody might take that as a threat. I wonder how the FBI might construe that? They'd probably blow it off, because keyboard courage is such a cheap commodity. Right, Bill?

BTW, Bill, my brother is stationed in Norfolk, and when I go visit him next, I'll make sure I come up to D.C. I've always wanted to go to the NASM, and look at all those modeling subjects in 1:1. Maybe there'll be time for other diversions as well...

E.P.

Reply to
Ed Pirrero

Yes, I guess I did. I should have deleted his crap from the post. My apologies.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

My brand new e-mail address is valid and specifically established for use in this newsgroup. I haven't received anything special yet. But if I do I will gladly share my finding here in public with you all. And also with some other folks who usually have no interest in this newsgroup but do have the expertise to advise what steps should be taken if necessary.

Reply to
John

I've already done so but thanks for the reminder.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Yes. That's why I've killfiled him.

Reply to